Our venue at the Texas Motor Speedway has completed its transition from racetrack to Wonderland, all that’s left to add is you and the music! Time has flown by and we can’t wait to welcome you to enter the pearly gates of Something Wonderful today. Grab your tickets and valid form ID, and squad out for a day of dancing to the tunes of world-class DJs. To help you settle into day one smoothly, we’ve prepared a list of important things to remember.
Between headlining sets from Porter Robinson and Tchami, it’s easy to get swept up in all the excitement. To make sure your fun goes off without a hitch, take a look at the following event details including artist set times, where to go, and what to bring.
Hours of Operation
Something Wonderful opens its gates promptly at 3:00 PM, and we’ll be bumpin’ all the way until 1:00 AM before the party continues tomorrow. Looking for the perfect pre-party soundtrack? Give our wonderfully comprehensive Spotify playlist a listen!
- Parking lots open at 2:00 PM
- Box Office opens at 2:00 PM
- Gates open at 3:00 PM
- Event ends at 1:00 AM
- Parking lots close at 2:00 AM
Parking and Arrival
The address of our venue is found at 3545 Lone Star Cir, Fort Worth, TX 76177. Parking lots open at 2:00 PM daily, and are located on Victory Cir and Lone Star Cir. Please note: parking is $20 a day, cash only.
The best way to travel is to CARPOOL with friends, and better yet, cop a Lyft on us with the promo code SOWO17. Take advantage of our official ride sharing partnership and enjoy a $20 credit for first-time users!
Maps on Apps
For instant access to the most important information, check out our handy mobile app with Wonderful features including the festival map. Choose your group’s meeting spots, locate different stages, and find the best place to grab some food and drinks.
Today’s Artist Schedule
On day one we’re in for a treat when our nightly headliners close out the main Ascension with a dreamy performance. Plus, be sure to catch what’s knocking at Wicked’s Gate, as well as our Electric For Life stage curator Gareth Emery.
- 11:45 PM – 01:00 AM Porter Robinson live
- 10:10 PM – 11:25 PM Tchami
- 09:09 PM – 10:09 PM 3LAU
- 08:08 PM – 09:08 PM Slushii
- 07:07 PM – 08:07 PM Ookay
- 06:06 PM – 07:06 PM Whethan
- 05:05 PM – 06:05 PM Ducky
- 03:49 PM – 05:04 PM Club Banditz
- 03:00 PM – 03:48 PM Roy Montez
- 11:45 PM – 01:00 AM Flux Pavilion
- 10:45 PM – 11:45 PM Zomboy
- 09:45 PM – 10:45 PM Ghastly
- 08:45 PM – 09:45 PM Hippie Sabotage
- 07:45 PM – 08:45 PM Buku
- 06:45 PM – 07:45 PM Saymyname
- 05:45 PM – 06:45 PM Loosid
- 04:45 PM – 05:45 PM Styles & Complete
- 03:45 PM – 04:45 PM Wares
- 03:00 PM – 03:45 PM Cameron Arnold
Electric For Life
- 11:30 PM – 01:00 AM Gareth Emery
- 10:15 PM – 11:30 PM Audien
- 09:00 PM – 10:15 PM Shaun Frank
- 07:45 PM – 09:00 PM The Him
- 06:30 PM – 07:45 PM Nora En Pure
- 05:15 PM – 06:30 PM Win and Woo
- 04:00 PM – 05:15 PM Surain
- 03:00 PM – 04:00 PM Fix & Castle
Curious what you can and cannot bring into our Wonderful world? We’ve put together a comprehensive guide so you know exactly what’s a-okay and what’s not. Take a peek at our list to make sure everything in your festival survival kit checks out.
Upgrade Your Experience
No matter your style, we’ve got oodles of Wonderful festival accessories available on-site. Be a part of the show with a PixMob wristband, a high-tech LED silicone accessory that strobes and fades in time with the music. Light up the night with Spectified illuminating eyewear, available in Aviator and Shutter style frames for a glowing fashion statement.
The best party favor to indulge in is the free water refill stations around festival grounds. Visit the official merch booth to check out the branded Something Wonderful water bottles available in translucent grey design, or pick up a Vibedration hydration to avoid thirst in style.
Be sure to keep up your water intake by sipping often and refilling ’til your heart’s content. If at any time you’re not feeling quite like your Wonderful self, our top-notch medical staff are here to help. Seek out an event staff member or get assistance at the nearest First Aid tent for any health concerns.